Developing Deontology: New Essays in Ethical Theory
Developing Deontology consists of six new essays in ethical theory by leading contemporary moral philosophers. Each essay considers concepts prominent in the development of deontological approaches to ethics, and these essays offer an invaluable contribution to that development.
- Essays are contributed by Michael Smith, Philip Stratton-Lake, Ralph Wedgewood, David Owens, Peter Vallentyne, and Elizabeth Harman - all leading contemporary moral philosophers
- Each essay offers an original and previously unpublished contribution to the subject
- A significant addition to the field for anyone with an interest in the development of deontology
- The collection is edited by a leading philosophical scholar
Keywords: Ethics, Philosophy, ethics, ethical theory, Michael Smith, Philip Stratton-Lake, Ralph Wedgewood, David Owens, Peter Vallentyne, Elizabeth Harman, moral philosophers, deontology
- Hooker, Brad
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Ratio Special Issues
- Page amount
- 128 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN