Self managed superannuation funds (SMSFs) are the fastestgrowing sector of the superannuation industry. It’s no wonder, given the almost unlimited investment options available with SMSFs — including investing in property, unlisted managed funds and collectables. So, is it time you joined the increasing number of Australians taking control of their fi nancial future with an SMSF?
Self Managed Superannuation Funds: A Survival Guide will help you manage one of the most important fi nancial assets you’ll ever own.
Topics covered include:
- determining if an SMSF is for you
- selecting your own investments
- setting up your super fund
- managing the paperwork
- understanding trustees’ duties
- complying with legislation
- implementing tax-saving strategies.
Keywords: Personal Finance / Consumer Tax