This comprehensive resource details the history, methodology and development of research into psychoneuroimmunology, balancing it with meticulous coverage of both the clinical aspects and practical applications of the subject.
- A much-needed reference including overviews of key advances in the field
- Discusses how psychoneuroimmunological research is conceived and executed
- Includes contributions from a wealth of experts in the field
- Forward by Robert Ader and Nicholas Cohen, founders of the discipline
- Authoritative and interdisciplinary in scope - integrating biological and behavioral science
Keywords: Brain & Behavior: Physiological Psychology, PNI, immune system, nervous system, Robert Ader, Nicholas Cohen, David Felten, nervous system immune system interactions, stress, PNIRS