Debt, growth assets and time are the perfect ingredients for Generation X to create real wealth.
If you were born in the '60s or '70s, remember Billy Ray Cyrus, BMX Bandits, Sony Walkmans, the fall of the Berlin Wall, ‘Who Shot JR?', the dot-eating Pac-Man -- and you're wondering how any of that could improve your financial position -- then this book is wa-a-ay overdue. Debt Man Walking will have you marching to a different financial beat, because Gen X's money needs are distinctive. Inside this book you'll discover:
- how to maximise your opportunities using investment debt
- that there are actually three types of debt: dumb, okay and great
- that your ‘relative' youth + diversification = wealth
- how you can double your super nest egg in 15 minutes
- why life as a Gen Xer is an excellent adventure ... dude.
Keywords: Personal Finance