The book is designed as a revision guide for students preparing for examinations and contains topics that have been identified as ‘high-yield’ facts for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE), Step 1.
This third edition:
- Has been thoroughly revised and updated and is now in full colour throughout
- Is written by the author of the hugely successful Metabolism at a Glance (ISBN 9781405107167)
- Features updated and improved clinical correlates
- Expands its coverage with a new section on Molecular Biology
- Includes a brand new companion website of self-assessment questions and answers at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicalbiochemistry
Keywords: Basic Medical Sciences