Why buy several books on web marketing when you can buy just one? With this must-have resource, five marketing professionals team up to share their expertise in the field of web marketing so that you can benefit from their know-how. Covering everything from site building, search engine optimization, and web analytics to online advertising, e-mail marketing, and harnessing the potential of social media, this team of web marketing gurus brings their insight and experience to the table and it's yours for the taking.
- Provides invaluable advice for establishing a web presence and getting your message out with online advertising
- Zeroes in on search engine optimization so that your site can be discovered by search engines and, ultimately, consumers
- Explains how web analytics can offer you a better understanding of your web marketing efforts
- Details ways to establish an online voice with blogging and podcasting
- Walks you through the potential of social media marketing with Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
- Looks at various options for getting your message onto mobile platforms
Web Marketing All in One For Dummies, 2nd Edition shows you how to get your online name out there so that customers can find you easily.
Keywords: Marketing & Sales, Web marketing, web marketing real-world experiences, building an online presence, e-mail marketing, using blogging for web marketing, using podcasting for web marketing, social media marketing, online advertising, pay-per-click, mobile marketing, search engine optimization, web analytics, aspects of web marketing, real-world advice for web marketing, SEO, blogs, blogging, podcasting, social media marketing, understanding web marketing, how to use web marketing, how to benefit from web marketing