A Companion to World War I
A Companion to the First World War brings together an international team of distinguished historians who provide a series of original and thought-provoking essays on one of the most devastating events in modern history.
- Comprises 38 essays by leading scholars who analyze the current state of historical scholarship on the First World War
- Provides extensive coverage spanning the pre-war period, the military conflict, social, economic, political, and cultural developments, and the war's legacy
- Offers original perspectives on themes as diverse as strategy and tactics, war crimes, science and technology, and the arts
Keywords: Twentieth Century & Contemporary History, First World War, war crimes, 1914-1918, military history, military conflict, WW1, The Great War
- Horne, John
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Blackwell Companions to World History
- Page amount
- 224 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)