By exploring measures that have transformed businesses, David Parmenter has developed a methodology that is breathtaking in its simplicity and yet profound in its impact. Key Performance Indicators for Government and Nonprofit Agencies: Implementing Winning KPIs is a proactive guide representing a significant shift in the way KPIs are developed and used, with an abundance of implementation tools for government agencies and nonprofit groups.
- Implementation variations and short cuts for government and not-for-profit organizations
- How to brainstorm performance measures
- Templates for reporting performance measures
- A resource kit for a consultant who is acting as a coach / facilitator to the in-house project team
- Also by David Parmenter: Key Performance Indicators: Developing, Implementing, and Using Winning KPIs, Second Edition
Filled with numerous case studies and checklists to help readers develop their KPIs, this book shows government agencies and nonprofits how to select and implement winning key performance indicators to ensure that their performance management initiatives are successful.
Keywords: Non-Profit Organizations / Finance & Accounting, David Parmenter, key performance indicators nonprofits, key performance indicators government agencies, KPI, KPIs, KPI database, performance management, performance management solutions, performance measurement, critical success factors, Six Sigma, TQM, total quality management, Balanced Scorecard, score cards, strategy maps, team scorecards, Key result indicators, Result indicators, performance measures, performance indicators, strategy, strategic initiatives, strategic objectives, daily reporting, weekly reporting, monthly reporting, Board reporting, corporate performance management, dashboards, data mining, good to great, Stephen Few, Kaplan &, Norton, resource kit, KPIs characteristics, implementation, examples, twelve step model, not-for-profit, templates