Marketing in the Age of Google, Revised and Updated: Your Online Strategy IS Your Business Strategy
A business's search strategy can have a dramatic impact on how consumers interact with that business. But even more importantly, search engine activity provides amazingly useful data about customer behavior, needs, and motivations. In this non-technical book for executives, business owners, and marketers, search engine strategy guru Vanessa Fox—who created Google's portal for site owners, Google Webmaster Central—explains what every marketer or business owner needs to understand about search rankings, search data, comprehensive search strategies, and integrating your strategy into the businesses processes.
- Updated statistics, tools, and recommendations
- Details about the latest changes from Google, Bing, and the overall search landscape
- Explanation and recommendations related to Google's substantial new search algorithm, know as "Panda"
- Discussion of the changing landscape of the integration of search and social media, including the addition of Google+ to the mix
Traditional marketing isn't enough anymore. Businesses need to evolve as customer behavior evolves. Marketing in the Age of Google shows you how.
Keywords: Strategic Marketing, search engine strategy, search engine marketing, Google search marketing, search results analysis, pay per click, search engine optimization, SEO, Web marketing, search metrics, Vanessa Fox, marketing on Google, marketing on search engines, search marketing, web analytics, sem, product strategy, online strategy, business strategy, adwords, MSN, Yahoo, Bing, Live Search, online marketing, holistic marketing, PPC, social media, social media optimization, smo, seo process, search process, panda, web analytics
- Fox, Vanessa
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 272 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN