Lowery, Joseph W.
Dreamweaver CS6 Bible
Thoroughly covers the latest version of the leading website development software
Web designers rely on Dreamweaver to create functional, attractive websites quickly and efficiently. The newest version adds some important functionality for tablet and smart phone screens, HTML5 enhancements, CSS3 updates, and native mobile application development for iOS, Android, and other platforms. This comprehensive guide covers them all and much more, making it the complete course in Dreamweaver for new users as well as a vital guide to help experienced designers delve deeper into more advanced topics.
- Covers all the updates in the newest version of Dreamweaver, including multi-screen, responsive web design for desktop, tablets, and phones; plug-in free video and audio playback; new web font support; and native mobile application development for Apple iOS, Google Android, Palm, Symbian, BlackBerry, and other platforms
- Features all the basic information for new users as well as detailed coverage of more advanced topics
- Shows how to set preferences, access the code directly, build pages using style sheets, work with text and images, set up tables, create interactive forms, and use frames and framesets
Dreamweaver CS6 Bible is the A-to-Z Dreamweaver reference for all web developers.
- Lowery, Joseph W.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 1300 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN