Advanced Google AdWords
AdWords expert Brad Geddes, the first and only Advanced AdWords Seminar leader for Google, shares his detailed instruction and insights to get new users up and running quickly and teach AdWords pros some slick new tricks. This must-have new edition offers 50+ pages of fresh material on such topics as retargeting, tracking for analytics, video ad features, ad extensions, and much more.
- The ultimate guide to advanced Google AdWords techniques authored by a respected AdWords expert who is the Advanced AdWords Seminar leader for Google and a well-known internet marketing consultant
- Offers insight, direction, and strategies for using every aspect of AdWords to create and manage successful pay-per-click marketing campaigns
- Goes well beyond the basics and offers tips and tactics that you can apply immediately to your own campaigns
- Updated and better-than-ever Second Edition features 50+ pages of new material, including targeting capabilities and remarketing, ad extensions, bidding features, tracking for analytics, video ad features, reporting features, and more
- Provides busy marketers, consultants, PR professionals, web developers, and others with an invaluable, step-by-step guide to keep on hand
- Includes a Google Adwords coupon
If you want to drive the traffic you choose to your website, then this is the guide to get you there.
Keywords: Internet Business, Google AdWords, book by brad geddes, advanced google adwords techniques, brad geddes book, advanced google adwords, advanced google adwords second edition, books on Google AdWords, book on Google AdWords, how to create an AdWords campaign, maximizing an AdWords campaign, techniques for AdWords campaigns, pay per click advertising, pay-per-click advertising, PPC campaigns, PPC optimization, how to use Google AdWords, PPC strategies, online marketing, online marketing tools, books on online marketing, google, pay per click, online advertising, advertising online, internet advertising, adwords, ecommerce, internet commerce
- Geddes, Brad
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 650 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN