Macs are easy to use, but this guide helps you take advantage of all the cool features and make the most of your Mac. Fully updated, it covers the newest operating system, as well as the latest versions of iLife and iWork. The featured minibooks introduce you to Mac basics; photos, music, and movies; the Internet; other Mac programs; timesaving tips with a Mac; and Mac networking.
- Serves as an ideal resource for those switching to a Mac from a PC as well as for Mac users who are upgrading
- Helps you set up and customize your Mac and get to know the Mac way
- Explains how to get online, surf with Safari, and send and receive e-mail
- Covers working with photos, music, and movies, as well as crunching numbers and creating presentations with iWork
- Explores setting up a network, running Windows on a Mac via Bootcamp, and automating your Mac
- Provides troubleshooting tips and advice on protecting your Mac
Macs All-in-One For Dummies, 3nd Edition gives you the full scoop on using all the cool Mac features.
Keywords: Computer Hardware / Macintosh, learn about Macs, using a Mac, Mac programs, how to use a Mac, switching to a Mac, using iLife, using iWork, how to use iLife, how to use iWork, browsing the Internet with a Mac, networking a Mac, Mac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac OS X, iLife, iPhoto, iMovie, Macintosh, Apple, iTunes, iPod, iMac, Apple Mac, Mac desktops, Mac OS X Lion, OS X Lion, Macintosh computers, Macintosh desktops, Mac Mini, Mac Pro, Mac tower, switching to a Mac, Mac beginner guide