Savvy advice for developing the necessary skills to become a vital part of any management team
Today's IT leaders are faced with an unprecedented leadership and organizational challenge. The entire landscape has changed over the past few years and it is now time for leaders and organizations to re-invent themselves to meet the new order. IT leaders need to redefine their role into one of being a trusted business advisor. IT Leadership Manual provides you with a set of specific recommendations and suggestions to assist you in your self-evaluations and to develop a personal plan for the future. It helps you build the leader in you, as well as how to become a formidable competitor in your own right.
- Essential coverage of one of the most demanded IT topics
- Helps you redefine your role from IT leader into trusted business advisor
- Discusses leadership style, building out your network, achieving balance, the art of sales, and more
- Written for IT managers and executives
- Helps you transform from the backroom support service to a recognized member of the leadership team
- Gives you the tools to migrate to today's expectations; Innovation, collaboration, influencer, trusted advisor
Traditional skills no longer apply. Organizations are now demanding a new set of expectations from IT leaders. IT Leadership Manual reveals how you can adopt new styles to make the transformation from IT manager to top management.