Office 365 For Dummies
Microsoft Office 365 is a revolutionary technology that allows individuals and companies of all sizes to create and maintain a virtual office in the cloud. Featuring familiar Office Professional applications, web apps, Exchange Online, and Lync Online, Office 365 offers business professionals added flexibility and an easy way to work on the go. This friendly guide explains the cloud, how Office 365 takes advantage of it, how to use the various components, and the many possibilities offered by Office 365. It provides just what you need to know to get up and running with this exciting new technology.
- Examines how Microsoft Office 365 allows individual users and businesses to create a virtual office in the cloud, enabling workers to access its components anytime and from anywhere
- Explains the cloud landscape and how Office 365 uses the technology to provide instant access to e-mail, documents, calendars, and contacts while maintaining information security
- Covers each element of the Office 365 product, including Office Professional Plus, Exchange Online, SharePoint, and Lync Online
- Shows how to take advantage of collaboration, instant messaging, audio/video conferencing, and online productivity tools
In the famous, friendly For Dummies way, this handy guide prepares you to get your head in the cloud and start making the most of Office 365.
Keywords: Office Productivity-Microsoft (General & Office suite), learn about Office 365, what is Microsoft Office 365, using Office 365, cloud computing, virtual office, creating a virtual office, books about Office 365, guides to Microsoft Office 365, how to use Office 365, using a virtual office, virtual office technology, Office 365 guides, sharepoint administration, sharepoint, sharepoint 2010, exchange server, sharepoint server, server administration, lync, office administration, office in the workplace, office at work
- Withee, Ken
- Reed, Jennifer
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 336 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN