The new GMAT test includes a 30-minute Integrated Reasoning section with new question types; this new Integrated Reasoning section replaces one of the two 30-minutes essays previously included in the test. CliffsNotes GMAT addresses this change and gives you ample practice opportunities in the book and on the accompanying CD-ROM.
- CD includes the book's test and subject reviews plus three bonus tests
- Learning modules in the review sections to help readers with different cognitive learning styles
- Expanded math review
- Strategies to reduce test-taking anxiety
- Visual graphic illustrations (flow charts, diagrams) to create multiple pathways toward learning
- Side bar notes of "tips, tricks or helpful hints"
- Computer strategies for the newly revised exam
If you're preparing for the GMAT, CliffsNotes has you covered.
CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
Keywords: GMAT, LSAT Prep, CliffsNotes GMAT, Cliffs Notes GMAT, CliffNotes GMAT, Cliff Notes, GMAT study guide, GMAT study guides, GMAT exam, GMAT test, GMAT test prep, practice GMAT questions, example GMAT questions, GMAT help