The Aftershock Investor: A Crash Course in Staying Afloat in a Sinking Economy
From the authors who accurately predicted the domino fall of the conjoined real estate, stock, and private debt bubbles that led to the financial crisis of 2008 comes the definitive guide to protection and profit in 2012 and beyond. Based on the authors' unmatched track record of precision predictions in their three landmark books, America's Bubble Economy (Wiley, 2006), Aftershock (Wiley, 2009), and Aftershock, Second Edition (Wiley, 2011), their next book offers what readers have been clamoring for: A detailed guide to how to put Aftershock in action, with 14 new chapters on what investors need to know to survive and thrive in the next global money meltdown. The Aftershock Investor shows readers:
- Why recent actions by the U.S. Federal Reserve will eventually damage the dollar and hurt investors worldwide
- How future rising inflation and interest rates will harm your specific investments, and what to do about it
- What's next for stocks, bonds, currencies, commodities, and other assets
- Detailed investment advice about real estate, retirement, annuities, life insurance, jobs, and much more
- How to buy and own gold and silver before, during, and after the coming Aftershock
- How to profit rather than lose when so many asset bubbles collapse around the world
Those who heeded the authors' warnings last time were able to successfully ride out the financial crisis of 2008 and even cash in on the years that followed. Now The Aftershock Investor offers readers a second chance at protection and profit in the next financial crisis ahead.
Keywords: Personal Finance, Aftershock, Bubble Economy, financial crisis, uncertain financial future, investing in gold, David Wiedemer, Robert A. Wiedemer, Cindy Spitzer, economic crisis, investing in hard times, inflation, too big to fail, stock market crash, gold, bubble, economic crisis, depression, default, protecting assets, protecting income, protecting wealth, macroeconomic analysis, macroeconomic trends, government debt, falling dollar, global recession, Debt bubble, inflation, housing bubble, stock manipulated, gold manipulated, economic meltdown, doom and gloom, bubblequake, bear market, bubble economy, financial bubble, economic slowdown, recession, foresight group, evolution of monetary system, federal deficit, gold bubble, high interest rates, panic
- Wiedemer, David
- Wiedemer, Robert A.
- Spitzer, Cindy S.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 320 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN