As a Linux-based operating system designed for mobile devices, the Android OS allows programs to run on all Android devices and appear free in the Android Market. Whether you're a beginner programmer eager to create mobile applications or you're Android-savvy and looking to submit your apps to the Android Market, this compilation of eight minibooks takes you through the ins and outs of programming for Android phones. Java expert Barry Burd walks you through Android programming basics, shares techniques for developing great Android applications, reviews Android hardware, and much more.
- Uses the straightforward-but-fun For Dummies style to walk you through the ins and outs of programming for Android mobile devices
- Features eight minibooks that take you from novice Android user to confidently developing Android applications
- Addresses Android programming basics, the operating system, hardware, and security
- Details what it takes to develop amazing Android apps
- Covers the Eclipse environment and SQLite
Start developing applications for the Android OS today with the expert advice in Android Application Development All-in-One For Dummies.
Keywords: Object Technologies - Java, Android, android beginner guide, beginner guide to android, how to build an android application, how to build an android app, how to build an application for android, how to build an app for android, how to develop an android application, how to develop an android app, how to develop an application for android, how to develop an app for android, android OS, android operating system, developing for android platform, android application development, android app dev, android programming, developing apps for android, android 3