Styled in such a way as to resemble the way photographers think, Nik Software Captured aims to help you learn to apply all the features and functionality of the Nik software products. With Nik Software Captured, authors and Nik Software, Inc. insiders Tony Corbell and Josh Haftel help you use after-capture software products easier and more creatively. Their sole aim is to ensure that you can apply the techniques discussed in the book while gaining a thorough understanding of the capabilities of programs such as Dfine 2.0, Viveza 2.0, Color Efex Pro 3.0, Silver Efex Pro 2.0, Sharpener Pro 3.0, and HDR Efex Pro.
- Helps you learn all the features and functionality of the Nik family of products
- Shares tips and techniques on retouching and exposure
- Offers a solid understanding of the importance of light
- Explores ways to save time in the digital workflow
- Answers the demand from readers to compile a variety of techniques conceived to help when using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, and Apple's Aperture
With Nik Software Captured, you'll quickly benefit from the array of helpful techniques featured in this single resource.
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography, Nik techniques, Nik capabilities, how to use Dfine 2.0, how to use Viveza 2.0, how to use Color Efex Pro 3.0, how to use Silver Efex Pro 2.0, how to use Capture NX 2, how to use Sharpener Pro 3.0, how to use HDR Efex Pro, how to use Nik, how to use Nik products, how to use Nik software, Nik software, Tony Corbell, Josh Haftell, Photoshop plug-ins, Lightroom plig-ins, Aperture plug-ins, Lightroom, plug ins