Sitecore is the leading provider of .NET CMS software and, as such, helps businesses increase revenue and decrease costs. This authoritative guide walks you through the process of creating a Sitecore web site. You'll discover how to handle the initial installation, take a look at the .Net development process, learn how to use the APIs, and finally deploy the site. Using a linear approach, this book guides you through the entire Sitecore process from start to finish.
- Introduces you to the process of creating a Sitecore web site so you can help your business increase revenue and decrease costs
- Addresses installing and configuring Sitecore
- Discusses .Net development, including setting up the environment and creating layouts and sub-layoutsReviews using the content API and layers
- Touches on some of the more advanced features of Sitecore, including other APIs, pipelines, and configuration files
- Serves as the official Sitecore development book
If you're looking for a solution for web content management, then Sitecore is your answer and this book will get you started using this valuable software today.
Keywords: Web Site Development, Sitecore, book on sitecore, what is sitecore, how to use sitecore, benefits of sitecore, features of sitecore, sitecore development, how to develop sitecore, sitecore tutorial, how to install sitecore, learn sitecore, web content management with sitecore, web content management software, web content management solutions, site core, using the sitecore APIs