In a global, highly interconnected investment landscape, financial analysts must have a thorough, working knowledge of international financial statement analysis. This companion Workbook to International Financial Statement Analysis, Second Edition accompanies the second edition of International Financial Statement Analysis, the essential guide to this important field, written by top experts at the CFA Institute.
Designed to help busy professionals understand and apply the concepts and methodologies essential to accurate financial analysis, this workbook enables readers to test their knowledge and comprehension of the tools and techniques described in the main text before putting them to use in real world situations. This informative study guide contains carefully constructed problems with detailed solutions, as well as concise learning outcome statements and summary chapter overviews.
- The must-have companion to International Financial Statement Analysis, Second Edition
- Filled with pedagogical tools for applying key concepts
- Chapter overviews include coverage of: the differences and similarities in income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements around the world; the impact of foreign exchange rates on the financial statements of a multinational corporation; the difficulty in measuring the value of employee compensation; the importance of income tax accounting and reporting, and much more
To acquire a practical mastery of international financial statement analysis, you need to be able to practice putting theory into action, and International Financial Statement Analysis Workbook, Second Edition provides the review resources you need to succeed.
Keywords: Investments & Securities, International Financial Statement Analysis, CFA Institute Investment Series, Thomas R. Robinson, Hennie van Greuning, Elaine Henry, Michael A. Broihahn, CFA, cfa institute, financial statement analysis, international financial statement analysis, analyzing company performance, identifying financial risk, income statements, balance sheets, cash flow, income tax accounting, income tax reporting, employee compensation, exchange rates
- Robinson, Thomas R.
- Henry, Elaine
- Pirie, Wendy L.
- Broihahn, Michael A.
- Cope, Anthony T.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- CFA Institute Investment Series
- Page amount
- 208 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN