High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography offers a new range of creative possibilities to the photographer who is skilled in the technique. HDR requires specific camera skills as well as the use of specialized software, and the photographers who wrote this book are experts in both. They explain the process of shooting the same subject at different exposures, combining those shots into a single HDR image, fine-tuning brightness and contrast, minimizing noise, layering images, and more, including creative techniques with Photoshop and Lightroom.
You can submit your HDR images for feedback at photoworkshop.com.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography offers creative possibilities through specific camera and software techniques that produce highly detailed and imaginative images
- Two professional photographers team up to provide expert instruction in HDR camera and software techniques for those new to HDR
- Covers the latest software and concepts, a comprehensive exploration of HDR basics, various techniques for shooting and merging images, and creative tricks with Photoshop and Lightroom
- Lavishly illustrated with new examples and full of suggestions for developing a personal HDR style
- Students can upload their own images for feedback at photoworkshop.com
Any photographer who is new to HDR will find this guide loaded with helpful instructions and encouraging advice.
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography, High dynamic range photography, high dynamic range, examples of HDR photography, HDR, high dynamic range image photography, HDR image photography, HDR photography, HDR techniques, HDR cameras, HDR images, learn high dynamic range, learn HDR photography, guide to HDR photography, HDR photography guide, examples of HDR photography, enhance HDR photos, how to enhance HDR photos, using Lightroom for HDR, EXIF, using Photoshop for HDR, books on HDR, Photo Workshop books