In this much-needed book, authors D. Randy Garrison and Norman D. Vaughan present the foundational research, theoretical framework, scenarios, principles, and practical guidelines for the redesign and transformation of the higher education curriculum.
Blended Learning in Higher Education
- Outlines seven blended learning redesign principles
- Explains the professional development issues essential to the implementation of blended learning designs
- Presents six illustrative scenarios of blended learning design
- Contains practical guidelines to blended learning redesign
- Describes techniques and tools for engaging students
Keywords: Online Teaching and Learning