Packed with the power of a MacBook, iPod touch, eReader, digital camera, portable game console, and so much more, the iPad is an awesome device. And the business world has certainly taken notice. The iPad is moving into the enterprise where power users and professionals alike are using the device to increase their productivity and work smarter at the office and on the go. Long-time For Dummies author Nancy Muir walks you through the latest functions, features, and capabilities of the iPad and iPad 2 in six easy-to-understand minibooks.
The minibooks cover setting up and synching your iPad; using the iWork applications; printing from your iPad; managing your contacts and calendar; accessing your e-mail and the web; making FaceTime video calls; using your iPad as a presentation tool; and finding the best apps for travel, news, weather, finances, and business productivity. This revised new edition includes updated coverage of iOS 5, iCloud, and the latest must-have iPad apps.
- Packs six minibooks in one full-color guide: iPad Basics, Just for Fun, iPad on the Go, Getting Productive with iWork, Using iPad to Get Organized, and Must-Have iPad Apps
- Covers the newest iPad features, functions, and capabilities, including Notification Center, Reminders, iMessage, Newsstand, Safari enhancements, photo editing, and more
- Shows you how to use iWork and other productivity apps to dress up your documents, create stellar spreadsheets, add pizzazz to your presentations, and maintain your schedule on the run
- Walks you through connecting with WiFi and 3G; using Maps for directions and places to stay when you're away from the office; keeping in touch with e-mail and social networking; and using your iPad as a remote desktop while you're on the road
- Includes information on having a little fun, too, with tips on loading your iPad or iPad 2 with music, movies, photos, e-books, games, apps, and more
Now that you've got an iPad, get the perfect iPad accessory: iPad 2 All-in-One For Dummies, 3rd Edition.
Keywords: Computer Hardware (general), ipad, how to use the ipad, what can the ipad do, learn to use the ipad, learn the ipad, apps for the ipad, ipad user guide, applications for the ipad, ipad functions, functions of the ipad, ipad features, features of the ipad, capabilities of the ipad, ipad capabilities, connect the ipad with wifi, , play games on the ipad, read books on the ipad, read s on the ipad, send e-mail on the ipad, send email on the ipad, sync computer to the ipad, ipad for business, ipad in the enterprise, ipad for work, ipad in the workplace, ipad 2, how to use the ipad 2, learn to use the ipad 2, ios 5, apple ipad 2