Benton, Brian C.
Mastering AutoCAD 2013 and AutoCAD LT 2013
The complete tutorial and reference to the world's leading CAD program
This thoroughly revised and updated edition teaches AutoCAD using explanations, examples, instructions, and hands-on projects for both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT. This detailed resource works as both a tutorial and stand-alone reference. It introduces the basics of the interface and drafting tools; explores skills such as using hatches, fields, and tables; details such advanced skills as attributes, dynamic blocks, drawing curves, and using solid fills; explains 3D modeling and imaging; and discusses customization and integration.
- Covers all the new AutoCAD capabilities
- Written by George Omura, a popular AutoCAD author
- Offers an essential resource for those preparing for the AutoCAD certification program
- Includes a DVD with all the project files necessary for the tutorials, a trial version of AutoCAD, and additional tools and utilities
George Omura's engaging writing style makes this reference the perfect reference and tutorial for both novice and experienced CAD users.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of the e-book file, but are available for download after purchase.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, George Omura, AutoCAD capabilities, tutorial for AutoCAD, AutoCAD certification program, AutoCAD reference, AutoCAD interface, AutoCAD drafting tools, AutoCAD hatches, AutoCAD fields, AutoCAD tables AutoCAD attributes, AutoCAD dynamic blocks, AutoCAD drawing curves,  , AutoCAD solid fills, AutoCAD 3D modeling, AutoCAD imaging AutoCAD customization, AutoCAD integration, AutoCAD. DVD, AutoCAD project files
- Benton, Brian C.
- Omura, George
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 1200 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN