Now fully revised and expanded, Edison in the Boardroom, Second Edition takes an in-depth look at the revolutionary concept of intellectual asset management (IAM). Incorporating stories and teachings from some of the most successful companies in the world—such as Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Procter & Gamble, Rockwell, Dow, Ford and many others—Harrison and Sullivan have made an exhaustive study of IAM and its implications for today's businesses.
- Features updated interviews of companies, and a new treatment of the Profit Center Level
- Updates stories and teachings from some of the most successful companies in the world
- Showcases a hierarchy of best practices that today's companies can integrate into their own business philosophies to gain the best return from their intellectual assets
Edison in the Boardroom, Second Edition compiles a wealth of knowledge and successful stories that illustrate how far businesses have come in their ability to leverage and monetize their intellectual assets.
Keywords: Intellectual Property, Licensing, Suzanne Harrison, Patrick Sullivan, Edison in the Boardroom, intellectual asset management, IAM, intellectual assets, intellectual property, patent, copyright, and trademark, richard stim, intellectual property patents, trademarks and copyright in a nutshell, arthur miller and michael davis, invisible edge, mark blaxill
- Harrison, Suzanne S.
- Sullivan, Patrick H.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Intellectual Property-General, Law, Accounting & Finance, Management, Licensing, Special Topics
- Page amount
- 240 pages
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN