Packed with color photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Paris in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Paris Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries that include literary and historic tours, a Paris with Kids tour, the new face of Paris tour, and more. Neighborhood walks take you through picturesque neighborhoods such as the Latin Quarter and the Marais. Day trips include Versailles, Chartres, and Disneyland Paris.
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info
Keywords: Travel: Europe / France