Google Android smartphones are getting smarter all the time, so this guide to the newest and smartest Droid arrives just in time. Bestselling For Dummies author Dan Gookin helps you stay a step ahead of your Droid X2 with Droid X2 For Dummies. In his legendary, easy-to-follow style, Dan covers all the bases, from setup and configuration to using all the phone?s features, texting, email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, extending the battery, and even addresses expanding your Droid X2 with new software.
- Helps you get the very most out of your Droid X2 smartphone, which runs on the 4G LTE network
- Walks you through all features and functions of this Internet- and multimedia-enabled new model
- Provides a host of useful tips, tricks, and techniques
- Covers topics such as setup and configuration, texting, email, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using the camera, and extending the battery
- Discusses building your library of apps, which can be purchased from the Android Market or through the Verizon Droid-specific AppSphere
Understand everything your Droid X2 smartphone can do with this savvy, practical guide.
Keywords: Computer Hardware (general), droid, droid X2, droid for dummies, droid x2 for dummies, guide to using a droid, how to use a droid, droid smartphones, introduction to droid, introductory guide to droid, basics of droid, droid guide, droid introduction, droid introductory guide, droid basics, Google Android X2, google android, android, android X2, google smartphone, android smartphone, guide to Droid X2, Motorola Droid, Motorola Droid X2, Motorola smartphone, Motorola Droid phone