Kevin Kubotas Lighting Notebook: 101 Lighting Styles and Setups for Digital Photographers
- Author Kevin Kubota enjoys a cult-like following among professional photographers and has earned numerous accolades for his talent
- Includes the author's unique lighting and post-production recipes and techniques that reinforce the theory that good lighting is the key to quality photography
- Presents a number of shooting scenarios with behind-the-scenes setup, a description of the photographer's objective, the equipment used, and the resulting image for each
- Features a companion app that will enable the photographer to search and find lighting suggestions by subject, style, budget, equipment, and other guidelines, all while in the field
Kevin Kubota's Lighting Notebook for Digital Photographers is almost like having the famous photographer sharing his secrets with you one on one.
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography, Photographic lighting techniques, books by Kevin Kubota, books written by Kevin Kubota, professional photographic techniques, learn about photographic lighting, how to light a photo, professional photo lighting techniques, Kevin Kubota, books by Kevin Kubota, lighting tips from Kevin Kubota, digital photography, photographic tools, photographic advice, professional lighting tips, photo lighting tips, photography tips, professional photography tips, tips from professional photographers, photo lighting situations, tips on various photo lighting situations, photographic lighting situations, photographic lighting tips, lighting guide for digital photographers, digital photographers, lighting situations for digital photographers, lighting situations for photographers
- Kubota, Kevin
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 304 pages
- Art, Art History
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN