This perfectly paced Autodesk Official Training Guide covers all the core concepts and functionality of Revit MEP, Autodesk's hot mechanical, engineering, and plumbing software. Hands-on, real-world tutorials reinforce the detailed discussions on a variety of Revit MEP topics, including interface, project setup and templates, worksharing, as well as such mechanical concerns as building loads and ductwork, such electrical concerns as lighting and communications outlets, and such plumbing concerns as fixtures and water systems.
- Serves as the only hands-on reference and tutorial to cover Autodesk Revit MEP in exhaustive detail
- Explores the interface and walks you through creating and using project templates
- Devotes extensive coverage to each aspect of Revit MEP: mechanical, electrical, and plumbing
- Includes chapters on solid modeling, creating symbols, using parameters, creating equipment, and more
- Shares tips, tricks, and real-world exercises that only professionals who use the software every day can provide
To strengthen the learning experience, readers can download before-and-after tutorial files from the supporting web site so they can jump into any tutorial and immediately compare their work to that of the professionals.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), Autodesk revit, autodesk revit mep, what is revit mep, revit mep tutorial, revit mep reference, book on revit mep, revit mep tools, revit mep functionality, revit mep examples, revit mep workflows, revit mep interface, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, bim, hvac, Revit, Autodesk, sustainable design, building information modeling, parametric, architecture-tech, 2012, workflow, design software, documentation, construction documents