Mastering Autodesk Maya 2012
Get extensive, hands-on, intermediate to advanced coverage of Autodesk Maya 2012, the top-selling 3D software on the market. If you already know Maya basics, this authoritative book takes you to the next level. From modeling, texturing, animation, and visual effects to high-level techniques for film, television, games, and more, this book provides professional-level Maya instruction. With pages of scenarios and examples from some of the leading professionals in the industry, author Todd Palamar will help you master the entire CG production pipeline.
- Provides professional-level instruction on Maya, the industry-leading 3D animation and effects software used in popular films, games, and commercials
- Covers the very latest Maya 2012 tools and features, including the new fluid simulation tools
- Showcases the techniques of professionals through numerous examples, demonstrating how to set up and manage 3D animation and visual effects pipelines
- Includes challenging tutorials and real-world scenarios from some of the leading professionals in the industry
If you're looking for an in-depth, professional Maya resource to turn to again and again, this is the book you need.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), Advanced instruction on Maya, how to use Maya, instructions on Maya 2012, book on Maya, books on Maya, intermediate level instruction on Maya, Maya for intermediate users, books on 3D animation, instructions on modeling and animating, Maya for professionals, books about Autodesk Maya, books on animation software, 3D animation software, advanced guides to Maya, Maya 2012 tutorials, Maya 2012 projects, Maya projects, Maya tutorials, Maya shaders, Maya and mental ray, Maya HDRI, MEL scripting, Maya animation, Maya modeling, Maya rigging, Maya lighting, Maya texturing, Maya dynamics, Maya particles, Maya simulation, Maya cloth, Maya fur, Maya hair, n-cloth, Maya fluids
- Palamar, Todd
- Keller, Eric
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 1072 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN