Nikon D5100 Digital Field Guide
As a high-end entry-level DSLR camera, the Nikon D5100 offers full HDR capability as well as new and creative options. This handy, portable guide walks you through how to make the most of the D5100's enhanced night vision shooting, automatic HDR system, and enhanced audio capability. Veteran digital photographer and author J. Dennis Thomas shows you how to capture everything from amazing still photos to cinematic-quality movies with the new 1080p HD video.
- Walks you through the essential controls, features, and functions using step-by-step instructions
- Features inspiring full-color photos as well as helpful full-color images of each menu screen
- Teaches you how to adjust white balance, autofocus, exposure, and choose various lenses and then goes on to explain when and why to adjust each of these settings
- Includes amazing examples and shares tips and tricks to capturing portraits, candids, sports, travel, macro photography, and more
- Serves as a refresher guide to the principles of digital photography by covering the essentials of lighting, composition, and exposure
- Includes a free gray/color checker card helps you achieve accurate white balance and color in all your photographs
If you're ready to go beyond the basics with your Nikon D5100, then this book is just what you need in order to produce amazing photos.
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography, Information on Nikon D5100, how to use the Nikon D5100 camera, guide to the Nikon D5100 camera, Nikon D5100 cameras, camera books, books on cameras, books on Nikon cameras, books on photography, photography and Nikon cameras, books on digital photography, digital photography basics, digital photography fundamentals, Nikon D5100, dSLR, Nikon D5100dSLR, learn to use Nikon D300s, how to use Nikon D5100, beginner guide to Nikon D5100, basics of Nikon D5100, Nikon D5100 basics, Nikon D5100 newcomer, Nikon D5100 essentials, Nikon D5100 features, features of the Nikon D5100, essentials of the Nikon D5100, Nikon dSLR, SLR camera, digital camera, digital photography, Nikon D5100 reference, Nikon D5100 manual, Nikon D5100 book
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Digital Field Guide
- Page amount
- 272 pages
- Art, Art History
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN