If you want to develop apps for Apple's iPhone and iPad, first you need to know how to use the tools--iPhone's new iOS 5 operating system and SDK, and the new xCode toolset that come with it. This full-color book is the perfect starting point. Beginning developers, you'll get a solid introduction to the new xCode 4 and Objective-C and find everything you need to quickly build your first app. The book thoroughly covers all the new iOS 5 features, including new multitasking, location-based services, notification system, cloud-based features, and much more.
- Written by bestselling Wrox author, Wei-Meng Lee, this is an ideal book for beginning developers
- Helps eager developers quickly start building apps for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Introduces iOS 5, xCode 4, Objective-C, and the basics you need to create your first Apple device app
- Covers a host of new iOS 5 capabilities, including new multitasking, new location-based services, and a new notification system
- Shows you how to work with iOS 5's cloud-based features for online storage of music, photos, and video
Full-color and full of information, Beginning iOS 5 Application Development is the ultimate guide for beginning Apple developers.
Keywords: Programming & Software Development, Beginning ios 5 application development, Beginning ios 5 app development, creating applications for ios 5, app development with ios 5, apple app development, instructions on ios 5, beginner?s guide to ios 5, creating apps for the iphone, creating applications for the ipad, creating apps for ios 5, creating apps for ipod touch, creating apps for the ipad, new features of ios 5, how to create applications for ios 5, how to create apps for the iphone, how to create apps for ipod touch, how to create apps for the ipad, developing apps for ios 5, developing apps for the iphone, developing apps for ipod touch, developing apps for the ipad, how to develop applications for ios 5, develop apps for the iphone, develop apps for the ipad, how to develop apps for ios 5, how to develop apps for the iphone, how to develop apps for the ipad, xcode, xcode tools, how to use xcode tools, introduction to objective-c, instructions on xcode 4, learn xcode 4, learn ios 5, learn objective-c, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS 5, matkapuhelimet, mobiililaitteet, kannettavat tietokoneet, taulutietokoneet, ohjelmointi, käyttöjärjestelmät, sovitukset, sähkökirjat