SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular SolidWorks Bible, divided it into two books (SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible and SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.
- This SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible shows you how to organize parts data to create assemblies or subassemblies using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks
- Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning-to-advanced techniques using both video and text
- Explains and thoroughly covers every assembly function and is written in a way that enables the reader to make better decisions while using the software
- Written by well-known and well-respected SolidWorks guru Matt Lombard
- Can stand alone or also with the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible for a complete SolidWorks reference set
Keep both the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies Bible and the SolidWorks 2011 Parts Bible on your desk, and you?ll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), books on SolidWorks, book on SolidWorks assemblies, designing assemblies, building assemblies with Solidworks, designing subassemblies, SolidWorks solutions, instructions on SolidWorks assemblies, tips on SolidWorks, SolidWorks Bible, how to use SolidWorks, SolidWorks Assemblies Bible, solidworks assemblies, solidworks assembly drawings, SolidWorks books by Matt Lombard, books by Matt Lombard, CAD design, computer-assisted design, 3D modeling, SolidWorks 3D design, CAD designers, SolidWorks tutorial, books on SolidWorks