Digital Field Guides offer step-by-step information about digital camera controls as well as tips and techniques for getting great photos in various common situations. This handy guide, perfectly sized to fit in a camera bag, explains how to use every button, dial, and setting on your Rebel T3/1100D and also covers using the improved HD video features, and in-camera movie editing options. Illustrated with the author's outstanding photos, the book provides recipes for getting the photo you want in any environment.
- The EOS Rebel T3/1100D is Canon's newest entry-level dSLR camera, offering a streamlined and simplified experience for new dSLR users
- This book explains every camera control, showing you how to use all the buttons, dials, and settings
- Cover the exciting new HD video features and offers suggestions for getting outstanding shots in common shooting situations
- Small-trim design makes it easy to take this guide along whenever you use your camera
- Includes a gray card and color checker card used to maintain accurate color and white balance
New dSLR camera users will get up to speed quickly with the easy-to-follow guidance in this handy field guide.
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography, Guides to Canon cameras, guides to Canon dslrs, guides to Canon EOS Rebel T3, Canon T3 book, Canon T3 guide, Canon T3 reference, digital photography guides, guides to digital cameras, Canon Digital Field Guide, guides to DSLR photography, guides to dslr cameras, Canon T3 manual, guides to Canon T3/1100D, picture-taking guides, camera guides, dslr guides, shooting video with Canon cameras, digital field guide, digital field guides