Kirk, Susan Van
CliffsNotes on Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men
In CliffsNotes on Of Mice and Men, you'll meet drifters Lennie and George and recount their peculiar difficulties and unusual bond. The CliffsNotes commentaries, summaries, and character analysis will show you why this sweet, sad, and moving American story is considered to be one of Steinbeck's greatest works. You'll also find
- Life and background of the author, John Steinbeck
- A short introduction to the novel
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center with books, Web sites, films, and magazine articles for further study
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Kirk, Susan Van
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Litterary Studies
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN