Whether you've thought of starting an online business or you're already selling online, this update to a bestseller presents invaluable advice for getting--and keeping--online customers. Covering everything from creating a business plan and building a customer-friendly site to marketing with Facebook and Twitter, this fun and friendly guide features eleven minibooks that cover online business basics, legal and accounting matters, website design, online and operating issues, Internet security, techniques for boosting sales, storefront selling, fundraising sites, niche e-commerce, and more.
- Updated to include coverage of the latest online marketing tools, techniques, and trends
- Includes coverage?of how to use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and Yelp to reach your customers as well as expanded coverage of mobile marketing
- Explains how your location can actually bring new customers to you
- Details ways to build a business plan that translates your ideas into a profitable enterprise
- Shares advice for choosing software to help you manage taxes, balance sheets, and other accounting chores; using PR and advertising tools that best promote your business online, including Google AdWords; and create a website that helps your business make money
Discover why "online entrepreneurship" means more than just building a website. Starting an Online Business All-in-One For Dummies breaks down everything the budding entrepreneur needs to know to be successful online and keep your customers coming back for more.?
Keywords: Internet Business, Online business, starting an online business, entrepreneurship, selling online, online marketing, niche marketing, social media marketing, marketing through MySpace, marketing through Second Life, marketing through Fac