Whether it's your first dSLR, your first Canon camera, or simply a new tool for your photography, your Canon Rebel T3i/600D has countless capabilities and you'll want to understand them all. This book covers all the dials, menus, and controls, showing you how to use each one. It explains how to change and use various lenses and offers advice on exposure, focus, printing, using flash, sharing photos online, and much more, all with plenty of full-color examples to show what you can achieve.
- Canon's popular T3i/600D offers a vast array of options for the new dSLR photographer; this book guides you through all the settings, dials, and menus
- Explains how to use Live View mode and record, edit, and play back video
- Provides tips and advice on working with exposure, manipulating focus and color, switching from auto to manual controls, and using lighting creatively
- Shows how to get photos from the camera to the computer, then edit and manage them using different software packages
- Illustrated with full-color photos from the author, showing what you can achieve
This fun and friendly book helps you to quickly and confidently take advantage of the many creative possibilities offered by your new Canon camera.
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography, books on Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D, guide to Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D, beginner guide to Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D, Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D features, Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D controls, getting started with the Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D, how to use the Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D, dummies guide to the Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D, Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D for dummies, beginner books for the Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D, books by Julie Adair King, digital camera books, digital camera guides, digital photography guides, Canon camera books, Canon camera guides, guides to T3i/600D, books about the T3i/600D, dummies guides to Canon cameras, dslr camera guides, beginner guides to dslr cameras