This Autodesk Official Training Guide is your best resource for learning how to create, document, and verify your design using Autodesk's powerful Inventor 2012 software. Mastering Inventor is a detailed reference and tutorial that quickly covers Inventor basics before moving on to detail topics rarely documented elsewhere, such as configuring your design with iLogic, practical ways to work with large assemblies, using 2D and 3D data from other CAD systems, working with styles and standards, designing and detailing weldments and frames, and working with Tube and Pipe and Cable and Harness design tools.
Expert author Curtis Waguespack draws on his extensive Inventor experience across multiple industries to provide you with a wealth of real-world tips, tricks, and techniques so readers can improve designs, work productively, and employ Inventor and industry-standard best practices. This Mastering book is recommended as a Certification Preparation study guide resource for the Inventor Associate and Professional exams.
- Covers all the new features in Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012
- Written by Inventor Certified Expert and Autodesk Manufacturing Implementation Certified Expert Curtis Waguespack, who draws on his extensive Inventor experience across multiple industries
- Provides a wealth of real-world tips, tricks, and techniques for using Inventor in professional environments
- Covers rapid digital prototyping, designing weldments and frames, sheet metal design, conducting dynamic simulation and stress analysis, and much more
- Helps you prepare for the Autodesk Inventor 2012 Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams
Want to master Autodesk Inventor? Mastering Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012 is the resource you need.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), learn inventor, what is inventor, book on inventor, books on inventor, books on inventor 2012, how to use inventor, guide to using inventor, guide to inventor, autodesk inventor, what is autodesk inventor, how to use autodesk inventor, guide to using autodesk inventor, guide to autodesk inventor, using inventor 2012, what is inventor 2012, how to use inventor 2012, guide to using inventor 2012, guide to inventor 2012, autodesk inventor 2012, what is autodesk inventor 2012, how to use autodesk inventor 2012, guide to using autodesk inventor 2012, guide to autodesk inventor 2012, autodesk inventor 2012 techniques, autodesk inventor 2012 examples, autodesk inventor 2012 tutorial, inventor 2012 techniques, inventor 2012 examples, inventor 2012 tutorial, Mechanical Design, Mechanical Drafting, Mechanical Engineering, Tube and Pipe Routed Systems, Cable and Harness, FEA Simulation, illogic, Computer Aided Design, CAD, Computer-Aided Design and Drafting, CADD, Plastic Design, Digital Prototyping, Inventor Tutorials, iParts, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Graphics, 3D Design, 3D Drafting, 3D CAD, AutoCAD, certification, inventor certification, inventor associate, inventor professional, certified user