Speaking money affects every area of your life. It’s more than simply your savings or the investments you may have. It involves the way you think about money, the way you teach your children about it, and the way you were taught about it yourself. It’s about the way you spend it, save it, invest it, use it, need it and want it. The book will:
- Shed light on the male and female spending and investing disparity
- Discuss emerging international economies
- Weigh the financial hurdle of student debt culminating in a successful job
- Explain how to budget wisely and build wealth
- Show how to plan appropriately for retirement
How to Speak Money is an easy-to-read, practical book that helps readers become fluent in the world’s most universal language.
Keywords: hard; living; one; money; once; important language; worlds; everywhere; politics; conversations; least; language; real; comfortable; critical; retirement; fluently; business; career; college; children; everyone; different; riskier