- Analyzes the moral philosophy underpinning one of the greatest works of world culture
- Summarizes the Inferno and Purgatorio, while underscoring their moral implications
- Explains and evaluates Dante’s understanding of the ‘Seven Deadly Sins’ and the ultimate role they play as the basis of human transgression.
- Provides a detailed discussion of the philosophical concepts of moral desert and the law of contrapasso, using character case studies within Dante’s work
- Connects the poem’s moral themes to our own contemporary condition
Keywords: Applied Ethics