This top-selling book has been updated by AutoCAD guru and author Ellen Finkelstein to provide you with the very latest coverage of both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012. It begins with a Quick Start tutorial, so you start creating right away. From there, the book covers so much in-depth material on AutoCAD that it is said that even Autodesk employees keep this comprehensive book at their desks. A DVD is included that features before-and-after drawings of all the tutorials and plenty of great examples from AutoCAD professionals.
- Explains in depth both AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT 2012
- Written by Ellen Finkelstein, a long-time AutoCAD instructor and very popular author of many editions of the AutoCAD Bible
- Starts with a tutorial on AutoCAD 2012 that covers the basics of creating drawings, using commands, and specifying coordinates
- Builds on early chapters to cover more complex 2D and 3D drawing techniquesDiscusses advanced topics such as customization and programming AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA
- Features a DVD with before-and-after drawings for each tutorial, and more
If you're eager to create 2D and 3D technical drawings with AutoCAD 2012, the AutoCAD 2012 and AutoCAD LT2012 Bible is what you need!
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), AutoCAD, AutoCAD guide, AutoCAD 2012, AutoCAD LT 2012, AutoCAD 2012 tutorial, AutoCAD tutorial, AutoCAD 2012 reference, AutoCAD reference, AutoCAD 2012 guide, AutoCAD 2012 coverage, AutoCAD coverage, AutoCAD 2012 software, AutoCAD software, AutoCAD drawing software, using AutoCAD, how to use AutoCAD, start to use AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT 2012, AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD LT 2012 tutorial, AutoCAD LT tutorial, AutoCAD LT 2012 reference, AutoCAD LT reference, AutoCAD LT 2012 coverage, AutoCAD LT coverage, AutoCAD LT 2012 software, AutoCAD LT software, AutoCAD LT 2012 drawing software, AutoCAD LT drawing software, using AutoCAD LT, how to use AutoCAD LT, start to use AutoCAD LT, Ellen Finkelstein, books by Ellen Finkelstein, AutoCAD 2012 books, AutoCAD books, AutoCAD 2012 book, AutoCAD book, indepth AutoCAD 2012 coverage, indepth AutoCAD coverage, comprehensive book on AutoCAD 2012, comprehensive book on AutoCAD