Win/Loss Reviews: A New Knowledge Model for Competitive Intelligence
Every sales opportunity, whether won or lost, has useful nuggets of information that can be harvested and used to improve performance. When those pieces of information are aggregated, analyzed and made available for all to use, the organization’s competitive position is greatly enhanced.
- Reveals how to turn field sales teams, a mostly underutilized resource, into net producers of competitive intelligence
- Exposes new and unconventional approaches for gathering and democratizing sales insights for a broad stakeholder audience
- Presents a proven knowledge sharing model that is being adopted by major companies worldwide
Win/Loss Reviews shows how every company can improve top and bottom line performance by systematically capturing the key insights from deals that have been won, lost or delayed. While the book talks to decision makers and business strategists, the principles and disciplines explored are aimed at bridging the flow of competitive intelligence between sales and marketing, simultaneously providing insights and line-of-site to the dynamics affecting business performance.
Keywords: Sales Management, rick marcet, win/loss reviews, world class selling initiative, powerful strategies, selling to zebras
- Marcet, Rick
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Microsoft Executive Leadership Series
- Page amount
- 208 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN