Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor LT 2012 Essentials
The new Essentials books from Sybex are beautiful, task-based, full-color Autodesk Official Training Guides that help you get up to speed on Autodesk topics quickly and easily. Inventor Essentials thoroughly covers core features and functions of Autodesk's industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, teaching you what you need to become quickly productive with the software.
By following the book's clear explanations, practical tutorials, and step-by-step exercises, you'll cover all the bases. Topics include drawing, modeling parts, creating assemblies, working with plastic and sheet metal parts, automating processes with iLogic, and much more. Whether you're an aspiring manufacturing designer or just brushing up on the basics, this is the essential grounding you need in Autodesk Inventor.
- Covers Autodesk Inventor 2012 and Inventor 2012 LT fundamentals, so you become quickly productive with the software
- Uses straightforward explanations and real-world, hands-on exercises and tutorials to teach the software's core features and functions
- Helps you develop the skills you'll need throughout a typical workflow, whether you're a beginner or a more experienced user brushing up on the basics
- Prepares you for the Autodesk Inventor Certified Associate and Professional exams and is also an Autodesk Official Training Guide
From appliances to airplanes, from furniture to cars, you can design it using Autodesk Inventor and this essential guide.
Keywords: Graphics & Design software (Non-Microsoft), books on Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Inventor 2012, Inventor books, Autodesk guides, official Autodesk guides, Autodesk official training guides, how to use Autodesk Inventor, instructions on Autodesk Inventor, learning Autodesk Inventor, design software, learn Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Inventor guides, Autodesk Inventor training, 3D mechanical design software, manufacturing design software, Autodesk Inventor courses, Autodesk Inventor essentials, Inventor essentials, books on Inventor LT, how to use Inventor LT, guide to Inventor certification preparation, Autodesk certification prep, CAD, solid modeling, 3D, 2D, sheet metal, plastics, design, Engineering, AutoCAD, Welding, Customization, Gears, Bearings, Drawing, technical, standards, BIM, mechanical, training, certified associate, certified professional, certified user, inventor tutorial
- Tremblay, Thom
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 384 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN