The Canon Rebel EOS T3i/600D combines the shooting power of the Rebel T2i with the hardware and options of the Canon 60D, creating a powerful camera packed with new features. This handy field guide fits in a camera bag and explains how to use all the settings and modes, shoot HD video, work with common Canon accessories, and more. Illustrated with spectacular photos by author and popular photographer Charlotte Lowrie, the book shows you how each button and dial can affect your images. A bonus gray/color checker card helps you get the color right on every shot.
- Canon's new Rebel EOS T3i/600D sports a dizzying array of features including expanded power in auto settings, onboard shooting guides, variable frame rate for video, and updated video zoom capabilities
- This conveniently sized field guide fits in your camera case and explains how to use all the camera settings as well as how to shoot HD video
- Filled with step-by-step techniques and plenty of tips for getting great shots
- Includes a gray/color checker card to assure accurate color and white balance
- Illustrated with the author's outstanding color photos
Make the most of every feature on your Canon Rebel EOS T3i/600D with this colorful, portable guide.
Keywords: Digital Cameras & Photography, Canon EOS T3i/600D guides, how to use the Canon EOS T3i/600D, tips for using the Canon EOS T3i/600D, guide to the Canon EOS T3i/600D, Canon EOS T3i/600D techniques, Canon EOS T3i/600D tips, Canon EOS T3i/600D instructions, how to get great shots with the Canon EOS T3i/600D, how to get great photos with the Canon EOS T3i/600D, how to take great photos with the Canon EOS T3i/600D, getting great photos with the Canon EOS T3i/600D, how-to instruction for the Canon EOS T3i/600D, Canon camera guides, digital field guides, books by Charlotte Lowrie, digital field guide