SolidWorks fans have long sought more detail and information on SolidWorks topics, and now you have it. We took our popular SolidWorks Bible, divided it into two books (SolidWorks 2011 Parts and Part Drawings Bible and SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies and Assembly Drawings Bible) and packed each new book with a host of items from your wish lists, such as more extensive coverage of the basics, additional tutorials, and expanded coverage of topics largely ignored by other books.
- This SolidWorks Parts and Part Drawings Bible shows you how to do parts modeling and parts drawing using the latest version of the 3D solid modeling program, SolidWorks
- Thoroughly describes best practices and beginning-to-advanced techniques using both video and text
- Expands coverage of topics that readers have asked for, including Pack-and-Go, search criteria, and greater coverage of file management
- Written by well-known and well-respected SolidWorks guru, Matt Lombard
- Can stand alone, or also with the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies and Assembly Drawings Bible, for a complete SolidWorks reference set
Keep both the SolidWorks 2011 Parts and Part Drawings Bible and the SolidWorks 2011 Assemblies and Assembly Drawings Bible on your desk, and you'll have the best resource set out there on SolidWorks!
Keywords: books on SolidWorks, book on SolidWorks, SolidWorks solutions, instructions on SolidWorks, tips on SolidWorks, SolidWorks Bible, how to use SolidWorks, SolidWorks Parts and Part Drawings Bible, SolidWorks books by Matt Lombard, books by Matt Lombard, CAD design, computer-assisted design, 3D modeling, SolidWorks 3D design, CAD designers, SolidWorks tutorial, parts modeling, 3D parts drawing, books on SolidWorks