Much has happened in e-mail marketing since the first edition of this book appeared in 2007. With the dramatic rise of social media and mobile devices, there are more ways than ever to target campaigns and maximize your e-mail marketing dollars. The new edition of this helpful book is full of practical advice, whether you?re an enterprise-level marketer using a third-party e-mail marketing company or small business owner handling everything yourself.
- Helps you map out an e-mail marketing strategy with reachable objectives
- Simplifies the process of list-building, message-creation, and results-tracking
- Offers legal guidance, so you stay compliant with anti-spam laws
- Shows you how to deliver your message and incorporate social media
- Explains how to track and interpret results
- Includes the top ten things you should not put in your messages, and much more
Get more out of your e-mail marketing campaigns with this easy-to-follow guide.
Keywords: Books on E-mail marketing, book on E-mail marketing, books on email marketing, book on email marketing, E-mail marketing development, E-mail marketing solutions, how to use E-mail marketing, instructions on E-mail marketing, e-mail list building, how to create e-mail marketing campaigns, tips on email marketing, tips on e-mail marketing, incorporating social media in email marketing, email marketing, email campaign, web marketing, email list marketing, email blasts