Written by veteran For Dummies author Dan Gookin, this straightforward guide shows you how to diagnose and solve the most common hardware and software problems your PC may encounter. In addition, he presents advice for preventing PC problems in the first placeand clearly explains how to create a safe and secure PC environment.
- Walks you through ways to diagnose the most common PC hardware, software, and operating system problems
- Offers clear and easy-to-understand solutions for confidently handling these problems
- Shares valuable advice about maintaining your system to maximize its lifespan
- Reviews an array of useful tools
- Covers Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Internet Explorer 8
Troubleshooting & Maintaining Your PC All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition helps you to confidently handle whatever PC problems you may encounter.
Keywords: Computer Hardware / PC, PC problems, common pc problems, how to diagnose pc problems, how to solve pc problems, troubleshooting a pc, how to deal with pc problems, how to avoid pc problems, how to prevent pc problems, how to maintain a pc, how to create a safe environment on a pc, solutions to pc problems, tools for solving pc problems, books on handling pc problems, books on diagnosing pc problems, books on solving pc problems, dan gookin, books by dan gookin, dummies book on solving pc problems