The rapidly changing landscape of web marketing requires those in the field to quickly adopt new technologies as they emerge. This updated edition provides the basics that every web marketer needs to know, including how to create web properties, exploit search engine optimization (SEO), and create effective e-mail campaigns. This new edition offers a broad revision in order for the content to catch up to the latest tools and trends in web marketing.
This fun-but-straightforward guide explores trends in search engine, mobile, location-based, and consumer site marketing and examines ways to maximize success by analyzing results, avoiding legal issues, and keeping everything fresh and exciting.
- Reflects current marketing trends
- Explores social media and mobile marketing and offers insight into creating an effective landing page and retaining customers
- Guides you through creating a marketing plan, adjusting already-existing marketing materials for the web, and building an online presence
- Details ways to maximize the potential of SEO, e-mail campaigns, online advertising, blogging, e-commerce tools, and more
- Provides valuable advice for avoiding common mistakes and ways to liven up web marketing plans
Web Marketing For Dummies, 3rd Edition has expanded its coverage so you can expand your web marketing reach.
Keywords: Introductory Marketing, Web marketing, online marketing, Internet marketing, Linked In, Fac, wikis, blogs, e-commerce, store fronts, social media, online content, traditional marketing versus online marketing, online marketing techniques, Web marketing strategies, SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Web marketing techniques, e-mail marketing, video blogging, pay-per-click, marketing to mobile devices, social networking, small business marketing, Web marketing for small businesses, online marketing strategies for small businesses, Internet marketing tools, creating a marketing plan, how to create a marketing plan, current marketing trends, mobile marketing, analyze web marketing results, create an effective landing page, how to create an effective landing page, online advertising, e-commerce tools, ecommerce tools