The Future of Nonprofits helps organizations capitalize on their ability to innovate and predict future trends to remake and reshape their culture, structure, and staff to be more nimble and lean organizations.
By applying the strategies and tactics laid out in this book, nonprofit professionals of all levels can prepare their organizations to take advantage of future trends and develop innovative "internal entrepreneurs" that will grow revenue and drive their mission.
- Provides nonprofits with a comprehensive playbook on how to create a new, more flexible, innovative organization
- Provides nonprofits a look at the future of fundraising and communications trends into 2016
- Case studies highlight successes and failures of non profit innovation in the digital media space
- Highlights the power and strength of Social Media
- Features actionable advice on creating an organization that is primed to grow and thrive in the immediate future and over the long-term
This game-changing book reveals how every nonprofit can put technology, innovation, and future trends to work to reach their mission and grow revenue.
Keywords: david j. neff, david neff, randal moss, innovation, future trends, futuring, nonprofits twitter, nonprofits fac, nonprofits digital marketing, nonprofits technology, strategy, case studies, internal entrepreneurs, human resources, fundraising, communications, social media, technology, innovating, strategic planning