Whether you?re a digital camera beginner or an experienced photographer, this is the book you need to get the most out of the Nikon D7000, the update to Nikon?s popular D90 model. The helpful tips and tricks in this fun and easy guide will get you quickly up to speed on the D7000?s 16-megapixel sensor, 1080 HD video capabilities, eight-frames-per-second burst, improved ISO, and much more.
- Helps you get every bit of functionality out of the Nikon D7000 camera
- Walks you through its exciting new features, including the 16-megapixel sensor, 1080 HD video, 8-frames-per-second burst, improved ISO, and 39 autofocus points
- Guides you through the basics and beyond on lighting, exposure, focus, and color
- Reviews the important steps of getting photos from the camera to a PC, developing an effective file system, and sharing photos via print or online
- Shares photo-retouching tips and unique features of the camera that can be applied to various shooting situations
Shoot stills, shoot video, and shoot, you?re a professional photographer! It all starts here, with this great guide.
Keywords: Nikon D7000 for dummies, book on nikon D7000, dSLR, Nikon D7000dSLR, learn to use Nikon D7000, how to use Nikon D7000, beginner guide to Nikon D7000, basics of Nikon D7000, Nikon D7000 basics, Nikon D7000 newcomer, Nikon D7000 essentials, Nikon D7000 features, features of the Nikon D7000, essentials of the Nikon D7000, Julie Adair King, instructions on Nikon D7000, Nikon dSLR, SLR camera, digital cameras, digital photography, Nikon photography, SLR photography, dSLR photography